The 3M Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical Masks 1860 (standard) and 1860S (small) offer two sizes of the traditional molded style respirator. Respirators include a soft inner shell for greater comfort against the face and, because it’s fluid resistant, the 1860 Surgical Mask aids in reducing the potential exposure of the wearer to blood and other body fluids. Meets CDC guidelines for TB exposure control. NIOSH-approved.
The 3M™ 1860 Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. This product has a filter efficiency level of 95% or greater against particulate aerosols free of oil (tested against a 0.3 micron particle -count median diameter- per 42 CFR 84.) The 3M 1860 Surgical Mask is fluid resistant, disposable and may be worn in surgery. The Surgical Mask can also fit a wide range of face sizes.
- Respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- Braided headbands, cushioning nose foam, and light weight construction for comfortable wear
- Fluid resistant and disposable
- Aerosol Type: Non-Oil
- Braided Comfort Strap: Yes
- Color: blue
- Faceseal/Nosefoam: Nosefoam
- FDA Cleared: Yes
- Gas & Vapor Protection Type: Particulates
- Product Type: Healthcare Respirator
- Package Includes: 100 Disposable Masks